Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Break

Over Christmas break I was so lazy. I didn’t fell like doing anything. I slept in every day. The coolest thing I did over break was the parties. For Christmas I got a Wii. And my dad’s co-worker got us Michael Jackson: The Experience. We went to my friend’s house for New Year’s Eve. We brought karaoke there and our special Filipino meatballs. They are covered in barbecue sauce. The next night they came to our house and we of course played Wii. But we also watched the fight. It was my second time playing and I sucked. I stopped playing because I sucked. It was fun.The next day I practiced and I got so much better. My dad doesn’t believe I got 5 stars. My favorite present wasn’t even that. It was my new nextbook I got. I love Christmas Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment